luni, 3 iulie 2017

Give me a family

How I like families in the morning.
Give me a family too
I want to be the child an airplane of bread flies to
I want to be the child you feed
I want to be the child you caress
I want to be the child you try your best
With.
I want to be the father that cuts those little slices of bread
And feeds the little baby
And holds his lovely wife
While he is making coffee
And hot milk
For everybody.
I want to be the mother that wakes up first
And kisses everyone good morning
I want to be the mother that washes the little child
And helps him use the potty
And makes omelette
With fresh ham
And warm bread from the baker.
I want to be the mother
That sits last at the table
And you draw the chair to help me
While you put your arms around my shoulders
And say you will pour me coffee this morning
Because I am too tired
Taking care of everybody.

Give me a family
Put me in a shelter
Forget me not
For I am trying to not
Shatter into pieces
Like the stray animals
I keep collecting in my house
And force feed them
For they do not want to eat
If they are not taking their breakfast
With their family
In the morning.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu